Kelso offers 19 pristine campsites located throughout the park that are available by reservation. All campsites are unserviced and are large to accommodate group camping. View specifics of each site.
Before making a reservation please note the following:
- All campsite reservations require the signature of person 21 years of age or older at the time of processing and issuing of permit. This person must also occupy the site on night(s) reserved.
- If the number of per person fees exceeds the site reservation fee paid, balances owing must be paid upon arrival.
| Sites A & B
|| $175 site deposit fee required – includes 18 campers
| Sites C, D, E, F1
|| $115 site deposit fee required – includes 12 campers
| Sites G-P & F2
|| $50 site deposit fee required – includes 5 campers
| Additional Campers
$10 per person, per night.
We suggest booking your campsite well in advance as sites do book quickly.
A $10 administration fee applies to all cancellations and booking changes.
3 weeks notice is required to be eligible for refund when cancelling a reservation. The cancellation fee will be deducted from refund amount.
Please review our Park Regulations prior to visiting
Camp site Request
To see availability and reserve online - Click Here (credit card payment is required for online requests)
Reserve in person at Visitor Services (at the gatehouse or at the Chalet)
By phone at 905.878.5011 ext 221 or 273.
- Obtain your copy of the permit if you have not received it already
- Sign the gatehouse copy of the permit
- Obtain overnight parking permits for vehicles remaining on site
- Obtain emergency camper access code or key
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Firewood is available at the gatehouse during gatehouse hours
- Check-in anytime on arrival date, site cannot be guaranteed until 2:00 p.m.
- Check-in closes at 7:00 p.m. during spring/fall and 8:00 p.m. during the summer.
- Pay any outstanding balances owing
- Return camper access key (if issued)
- Campsite must be vacated by 12:00 noon on departure date – You are permitted, however, to remain in the park for the duration of the day if desired